- 1 Increase your comfort with insoles !!
- 2 Benefits Of Using The best Insoles For Work Boots
- 2.1 Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole: Best value insole
- 2.2 Superfeet Premium Insoles: Best rated insole
- 2.3 Superfeet Orange Insole
- 2.4 Fits Best In:
- 2.5 Superfeet Yellow Insole
- 2.6 Fits Best In:
- 2.7 Superfeet Blue Insole
- 2.8 Superfeet Berry Insole
- 2.9 Tread Labs – Stride Insole: Editors pick; Best new insole
- 2.10 9.5 / 10
- 2.11 Here’s a summary:
- 2.12 Sure Footed Warranty:
Increase your comfort with insoles !!
How many times have your insoles worn out before everything else in your work boot?
I know in my career it’s happened a lot. And what do we usually do? Continue working for weeks or even months longer with an uncomfortable work boot waiting for everything else to wear out. That was before I found the best insoles for work boots. They are easy to find and reduce lots of pressure from my knees, lower back, and feet.
It’s a smart decision to think about insoles
One of the best things you can do to increase the comfort for your legs feet and lower back is to add a quality pair of insoles. This has also been proven to greatly reduce lower back pain, cramps, and sore legs.
When I finally made the choice to finally start adding insoles to my work boots I really felt like I was walking on a cloud. I could not believe the difference.
If you are spending all day on your feet it is a good investment to look after them. Once you add the insole to your new or old work boots you won’t look back.
A great idea is when you buy a new pair of work boots add a pair of insoles to go with them. This will add to the comfort as well as increase the life span of the work boots.
|Timberland PRO Men's Anti Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole||-Anti-Fatigue Technology|
-Premium comfort and moisture management
|$$||(4.7 / 5)|
|Tread Labs "Stride Insole"||-Replaceable Top-Cover|
-Motion Control Thru Biomechanics
-Four different Arch Heights
-Medical Grade Support
|$$$||(4.8 / 5)|
|Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Work Insoles||-Superior cushioning|
|$$$||(4.5 / 5)|
|JobSite Boot/Hiker Comfort Support Orthotic Insoles||-Arch Support|
-Prevents lower back pain
|$$||(4.0 / 5)|
|PROFOOT Dura-Sole Insoles||-100% Made in USA|
-Silverplus anti-microbial protection
-Advanced military-grade construction
|$||(4.0 / 5)|
|Superfeet GREEN Premium Insoles||-High-arched insole for maximum support|
-Takes away foot discomfort
-Supports and aligns the bones of the foot
|$$$$||(4.8 / 5)|
|JobSite Power Tuff Orthotic Boot Insoles||-Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and breathable|
-Support and stability to prevent Heel Shock
-Arch Support & High Rebound Cushion
|$$||(4.3 / 5)|
Benefits Of Using The best Insoles For Work Boots
- Adding shock absorption- great feature for working on concrete
- Reducing moisture in the work boot- reducing seat smelly feet
- Keeping legs and feet feeling great- Keep that bounce in the step throughout the day
- Reduce any chance of fatigue and injury– safety is always number 1
Sometimes you have a good pair of work boots and the only problem is that the insoles have worn out meaning they have lost the original cushioning, shock absorption and stability.
This is the reason you can start to feel you are having a bit more unwanted pressure on the feet, joints legs and lower back. A quality pair of insoles can bring this boot back to feeling like new.
If your Work Boots are not that comfortable, good inner soles are a great cheap investment.
Have you ever had a really great pair of work boots but the insoles just did not last?
Investing in a new pair of insoles is a great way to help make your quality work boot/shoes last.
But why doesn’t everyone use inner soles if they are so Good?
You would be surprised to find out how many people have feet and lower back problems from spending long hours on their feet unsupported in the workplace (especially on hard surfaces) and need to see a podiatrist (foot doctor)
And you know the first thing they are given?
That’s right you guessed it. Insoles for their shoes!!
So don’t wait for it to get to that stage. You know what they say, Prevention is the better than a cure!
Maybe your current boots are really comfortable and you don’t need anything. But in our experience 98% of the time that you add insoles you greatly increase the comfort and stability of your feet.
We have not heard of anyone regretting suing insoles. Only positive feedback. We spend so much time working on our feet. We do really need to look after them
Are all insoles the Same?
No, there are actually 3 types of insoles to choose from. Depending on the reasons you have decided to buy one, so these are the 3 types below
- Custom Orthotics– These are the insoles that you will need to be made by a Podiatrist (foot doctor) if you have serious problems and pain in the feet. Common problems include fallen arches and flat feet. Sometimes insoles at an early stage will prevent the need to see an expensive doctor.
- Support Insoles– These are the best and most suitable selection for work boots. These are the best all round insoles. The will provide extra comfort, stability and support all in one.
- Comfort Insoles– These are a great choice for someone who wants a bit of extra cushioning and comfort. Not recommended for work boots as they are built from softer gels and foams. They may sound really comfortable, which they are. But, they are not designed to create enough stability and support for a hard day’s work. Perfect for wearing on the weekend shopping and going around town.
Tips for fitting insoles
- Make sure you take your insoles out when your not using them, this will allow the moisture to escape and stop any bad smells from hanging around
- If you need to adjust the size of the insoles, firstly cut to one size above the shoe size than you adjust again if needed
- Try and match the new insole thickness with the existing one that was originally in the shoe. This will make sure the size is 100 % correct.
- To wash place in the machine add detergent and dry in the fresh air and sun
Recommendations For The Best Insoles For Work Boots
So if you are interested in finding the best insoles for work boots available, continue reading and we will have a look at some of the best choices on the market today.
This Timberland insole has been designed to support your feet, lower back, and legs with some excellent product design. Timberland has used the newest technology and materials to create a superior shock absorption and moisture management insole. They make great work boots and it’s no surprise to see Timberland creating a top rated insole also.
This light weight insole will keep your feet feeling great when you have to up walking and working for long periods of time. It’s highly recommended for anyone who suffers from any aches and pains from spending extended amounts of time on their feet. It’s a wise move to invest in the health of your feet and this is a product to help relief any painful symptoms.
Superfeet Premium Insoles: Best rated insole(4.7 / 5)
Superfeet is a company that specializes in making insoles designed to support the feet structure. They really have a hold on the market for good reason. They make a great product and are the top selling most trusted insole brand.
Using the best materials these insoles will help reduce any discomfort from foot pain, knee stress, lower back pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Superfeet also makes an Orange, Blue, Berry, Pink and Yellow model also to suit everyone’s individual requirement and foot shape.
- We recommend the GREEN for People with already existing pain in their feet and legs as the green is packed with the most features. It has been the leading insole since 1977 providing professional orthotic support to relief aches and pains
- Go for ORANGE if you want extra comfort and work hard. The orange is designed for people who really punish their feet and want a durable insole. The Core is created with a high impact absorbing core so the insole will take a beating and not your feet.
Superfeet Orange Insole
– High-arched insole for maximum support
– Impact resistant foam with added protective cushion positioned under the ball of the foot
– Anti-bacteria coating technology, latex-free & vegan
– Great insole that can take a pounding so your feet don’t have to
Fits Best In:
Fits great in most types of high use footwear including most boots and athletic running sports shoes.
Check all the models from super feet below. Just click on the color best suited for you
– Improves leg alignment, relieves strain on knees
-Heel Cup helps foot settle perfectly in the skate
– Best Insoles for skates
– Superfeet shape transforms your skate into an extension of your foot
Fits Best In:
Fits best in all types of footwear wear that have a high elevated heel of 1 inch or higher. Perfect for hockey skates, Bike shoes, Logger boots and track running shoes
Superfeet Blue Insole
– Medium arch for intermediate support
– Relieves common arch pain, heel pain & plantar fasciitis
– NXT anti-bacteria coating, latex-free & vegan
– Custom construction adds comfort, support & structure to shoes
– Long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole
– Best removable insoles for women’s footwear
– Medium support levels to work well in almost all women’s footwear and work boots
– Superfeet BERRY insoles were created for women who are highly active
– The specially designed Superfeet shape improves the stability of the foot. While the deep heel cup provides maximum support and comfort.
Tread Labs – Stride Insole: Editors pick; Best new insole
9.5 / 10
Tread Labs constructed the Stride Insole with your work boots in mind. The Stride harnesses a unique two piece system – Lifetime guaranteed arch support and replaceable top-cover. If the top-cover wears out, don’t buy a new product; simply replace the top cover for $15. This product fits perfectly in boots that come with a removable factory insoles.
The Stride Insole was designed to reduce pain in the feet, ankles, knees and lower back using the power of biomechanics. It will hug and cushion your feet with its deep heel and prevent your foot from overpronating. Its unique contour will guide your foot and keep it aligned throughout day – reducing foot fatigue and injuries.
Here’s a summary:
- Just like your feet, they flex as you walk. The support is gentle but firm, preventing the fatigue that comes from over-pronation
- Deep heel cups improve your foot’s natural shock-absorbing ability and stabilize each step
- They never wear out. Unlike cheaper alternatives, the molded arch supports will last forever. Guaranteed
- Your doctor would approve. Podiatrists recommend firm support to improve alignment, control pronation, and deliver long-term comfort.
Sure Footed Warranty:
Tread Labs’ molded arch supports are unconditionally guaranteed. If they crack, break, or lose shape, we will replace them at no charge. Forever. Top covers are made of high-quality polyurethane foam. When they eventually wear out, they can be replaced for $15.